Monday, April 6, 2009

Ah mondays.....all the more reason to hate life.

Someone shoot me.
Please, just put me out of my misery before I kill myself over this performance coming up.
We have one week and four days until opening night and our show is sort of sucking right now. Don't get me wrong, we know what to do and when to do it. But no ones doing it right. No one is smiling like crazy when they sing 'So beat the drums cause here comes Thoroughly Modern Millie' and no one is saying 'I love rehearsal. It's the best!' like we should be. Mind you, it used to be my favorite part of the day until I discovered that we have one week--ONE.WEEK.-- and four days left until we do our first performance. Rehearsal was so stressful today that I'm going to have to eat my weight in chocolate ice cream and salt&vinegar chips just to forget about it. That and the fact that my voice is losing itself. Note to self: Must chug throat coat tea.
On top of that, we lowly freshman have had tera nova testing, something that irks the crap out of me and only makes my stress level rise more (if that is even humanely possible, but then again, I never really admitted to being human. Heh) and makes everyone at school miserable.
The only plus side if this day seems to be that I await for another hilarious rehearsal blog from my marvelous friend on youtube, Thoroughlymodernally. If only if only her bloody iMovie would start working so she could post the videos.
I need more sleep, I think.
Well, off to dig into that chocolate ice cream/ salt&vinegar chips!
Ciao,
Amy

No comments: